1. What were the highlights or accomplishments of 2012?
- Moving home and building our new house.
- The birth of two more grandsons
- Our son, Lorne and his family coming from Alberta to help with the house
- Signing Danica's adoption papers- God's timing is perfect!
2. What were the major themes of the year?
- One theme-our move! We took possession of the property in January, drew up the plans, sold our house, started construction in May, moved into a camper the end of June, moved into the house mid October...and continue to finish. There wasn't time for much else!
- Again, disappointment in fellow Christians, particularly leadership
- NO REGRETS!
- As always, time to relax!
- That in Christ's strength, we truly can do anything we set our minds (and bodies) to!
I'm also hoping to get back to blogging a little more, and hoping to get around to visit old friends out there! Wishing you all the best in 2013!